quarta-feira, setembro 27, 2006

Directamente Do Cartaxo

Isto da net sem fios faz maravilhas não faz?



There’s still a little bit of your taste
In my mouth

There’s still a little bit of you laced
With my doubt
It’s still a little hard to say
What's going on


There’s still a little bit of your ghost
Your witness
There’s still a little bit of your face
I haven't kissed

You step a little closer each day
That I can’t say what's going on

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life, it taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannonball


There’s still a little bit of your song
In my ear
There’s still a little bit of your words
I long to hear

You step a little closer to me
So close that I can't see what's going on

Stones taught me to fly
Love, it taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannon

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to cry
So come on courage
Teach me to be shy
'Cause it's not hard to fall
And I don't wanna scare her
It's not hard to fall
And I don't wanna lose
It's not hard to grow
When you know that you just don't know


Foi aquilo tudo e muito mais...

2 comentários:

9-9 disse...

Sem fios? Fantástico, pá!
Mas porque emigraste para o Cartaxo?

Abel disse...

Emigrei durante dois dias para passear de TT, fazer uns testes e trazer para casa um CD de recordação!