sexta-feira, novembro 03, 2006

Só Podia Ser


WATCH MORE CLIPS ON MOTHERLOADFIND OUT WHICH CHARACTER YOU ARE


Algumas citações desse mestre que é o Cartman:

Mr. Garrison: How would you like to go see the school counselor?
Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?
Mr. Garrison: What did you just say?!
Cartman: Oh, I'm sorry (Clears throat and pulls out megaphone), actually what I said was, "How would you like to suck my balls, Mr. Garrison?"

Jewish Kid: Is anyone else having problems concentrating on this? I just can't seem to concentrate.
Cartman: Maybe we should send you to a concentration camp.

Cartman: I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

Cartman: Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian

Sem comentários: