quarta-feira, fevereiro 22, 2006

# FUNERAL #

They say it fades if you let it, love was made to forget it.
I carved your name across my eyelids, you pray for rain i pray for blindness.

The pains of love, and they keep growin', in my heart there's flowers
growin' on the grave of our old love, since you gave me a straight
answer.

you gotta be the one. you gotta be the way. your name is the only word,
the only word that i can say!
you gotta be the one. you gotta be the way. your name is the only word,
the only word that i can say!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Somethin' - filled up - my heart - with nothin' - someone - told me
not to cry - but now that - i'm older - my heart's - colder - and i
can - see that it's a lie
i guess
we'll just have to adjust.

Sem comentários: