domingo, setembro 11, 2005

Summer Has Come And Passed

Somethin' - filled up - my heart - with nothin' - someone - told me not to cry. - but now that - i'm older - my heart's - colder - and i can - see that it's a lie.

Head's up - dont't look down - never - ahead - don't look back - she's ok - laughing - remember her - you'll be fine - just wait - wait and turn south.

When I think more than I want to think - Do things I never should do - I drink much more that I ought to drink - Because it brings me back you

Lilac wine is sweet and heady - Like my love - Lilac wine, I feel unsteady - Like my love

This is our last goodbye - I hate to feel the love between us die - But it's over
Just hear this and then i'll go - You gave me more to live for - More than you'll ever know

This is our last embrace - Must I dream and always see your face

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Todos temos o nosso september eleven...
Mental note: Inspirar + Expirar

Sem comentários: